The PTT Public Company Limited’s Corporate Governance Committee shall have authorizations and responsibilities as follows;
- To propose principles and guidelines of the corporate governance (CG) to the Board.
- To advise the Board on the corporate governance (CG) matters.
- To ensure that the duties and responsibilities of directors as well as the management are in line with CG principles.
- To review and revise the corporate governance (CG) principles and guidelines of PTT by comparing with international practice and present to the Board.
- To delegate corporate governance policies to the Corporate Governance Task Force.
- To delegate sustainable management (SM) policy andguidelines together with corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- To set up the criteria to authorize the minority shareholders to propose the agenda and the qualified candidates for appointment as director prior the AGM meeting.
- To monitor the implementation of SM and report its findings to the Board.
- To define guidelines for PTT’s oversight of anti-corruption.