The PTT's Remuneration Committee has functions, responsibilities and accountability to the Board as follows;
- To determine guidelines and methods for paying remuneration and propose fair and reasonable remuneration of Directors and Sub-Committees to the Board and Shareholder Meeting for approval.
- To propose the approach for evaluation and remuneration of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to PTT Board for approval.
- To acknowledge and recommend the re-structuring of the Company and its departments, including appraisement and remuneration of Chief Operation Officers.
- To possess direct responsibility to the Board through their specific areas. The Board is ultimately responsible forPTT’s business matters to all its stakeholders.
- To evaluate the performance of the Nomination Committee and report to the Board of so as to be disclosed in the Annual Report
- To report the outcome of the Remuneration Committee operation in the annual report
- To perform other Board-assigned tasks.