The Enterprise Risk Management Committee is empowered with duties and responsibilities as follows
- To define and review the Company's risk management policy and framework.
- To regulate and support risk management process to be in line with strategy and business goal including changing situations.
- To monitor, evaluate, and provide recommendations to the Risk Management and Internal Control Committee (RMCC) (executive level) for further implementation.
- To review the Risk Management’s report and provide suggestions on the potential risks, including specification on control measure or mitigation plan as well as development of risk management system to RMCC to ensure efficient continuity.
- To support Chief Risk Officer (CRO) to achieve the Company’s Risk Management Goal.
- To report the results of risk management to the Board. In case where there are factors or events that might have significant impact on the Company, the Board of Directors shall be immediately notified.
- To consider and express opinion over the long-term continuity matters with a potential of businesses complication and risk that will have a significant impact to PTT before proposing such agendas to the Board.
- The Enterprise Risk Management Committee should meet at least once a quarter.
- To perform other Board-assigned tasks.