Q : What is PTT's dividend policy ?
Q : What are PTT's core businesses ?
PTT's Business Structure can be categorized as PTT-operated Businesses and Businesses invested through
PTT Group companies as follows
1. PTT-operated Businesses are comprised of
- Gas Business Group engaging in natural gas businesses regarding procurement from domestic and foreign sources, pipeline transmission, separation, and distribution.
- International Trading Business Group: covers procurement, import-export, and Out-Out Trading concerning crude oil, condensate, petroleum and petrochemical products including other related products in support of PTT Group's competitive potentiality. In addition, the services of oil price risk management and international oil vessels are provided to help seek more opportunities while creating commercial value to PTT products.
2. Investment Businesses : PTT has invested in a wide range of its related businesses, with an emphasis on petrochemical and oil refining businesses.
- Exploration & Production and Gas Business Group operates through PTT Exploration and Production Plc (PTTEP), operating domestic and international petroleum E&P and invests in exploration for petroleum deposits of crude oil and natural gas to ensure Thailand’s energy security, primarily to the domestic market.
- Petrochemical and Refining Business Group operates through PTT Global Chemical Plc (GC), Thai Oil Plc. (TOP) and IRPC Plc. (IRPC). The scope of business ranges from oil refining, production and sale of upstream, intermediate, and downstream petrochemicals together with various polymers (olefins and aromatics), in addition to marine terminal and tank services.
- Oil Business Group operates through PTT Oil and Retail Business Plc. (PTTOR): engages in distribution of refined fuel and lubricating products covering retail marketing run through PTT service stations, wholesale marketing for Article 7 oil traders, and commercial marketing for government agencies, industry sector, airlines, and oil vessels.
- Power Business invests through Global Power Synergy Plc. (GPSC), operating the production of utilities (electricity, steam and demineralized water) for industrial customers and conducts independent power generation (IPP) with the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT).