To Public Sector
Ensuring long-term energy security by providing sufficient high-quality energy supply at fair prices to support economic growth.
To Society and
Maintaining an excellent corporate standing in Thai society by exercising environmental stewardship of internationally accepted standards, and helping to improve the quality of life for community and the wider society.
Operating profitable business that leads to sustainable growth, while generating optimum returns.
Ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering world-class quality products and services at fair prices.
Conducting fair business practice with all partners while promoting trust, good relationship and cooperation to expand business capability and increase efficiency in long-term business partnership.
Promoting capability building professionally and ensuring employees' well-being is level with other leading companies.
Responsibilities of Company to Stakeholders
PTT business operation may involve several parties, including shareholders, directors, management, employees, creditors, customers, business partners, competitors, the community, the country and the global society. Each party has different needs and interests. The policy for each stakeholder shall be established in accordance with their requirements.
- PTT has divided stakeholders into the following groups: minority shareholders, majority shareholders and institutional investors, creditors, debtors, customers, business partners, PTT affiliates/subsidiaries, PTT personnel, the community and society as a whole. Communication channels shall be sufficiently established for each group to communicate their needs and concerns.
- PTT has a commitment to its consumers to continuously develop its products and services, and to set fair prices in each circumstance. In accordance with the Consumers Protection law and the Anti-Monopoly law, PTT shall not take advantage of consumers, but shall operate neutrally on its best interests without taking advantage of its business partners.
- PTT shall consider the welfare of its personnel. Their employment contracts shall be fair. Reasonable remuneration shall be appropriate to the employee's capability and maintaining their motivation. Training and development shall be provided to enhance the performance of employees. PTT shall maintain a high standard of safety and a disciplined work environment. An appropriate compensation plan shall be drawn up if, under any circumstances, a PTT employee must cease working for the company.
- PTT shall establish a Corporate Social Responsibility department to provide support and contribute to the community and society as a whole. PTT shall have a plan to protect the environment and maintain safety in its operations, especially if PTT operations produce an adverse effect on the environment. PTT shall have an appropriate plan for responding to accidents and shall prepare sustainable remedial plans to protect the environment and maintain its reputation in the community.
- The Board shall consistently and continuously address PTT's consideration of and concern for its stakeholders.
- Who we are
- Our Organization
- Quality Management Systems
- Awards and Recognition
Good Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance Structure
- Corporate Governance of PTT
- Information Disclosure
- Internal Audit
- Company Visits
- Privacy Center