To Public Sector
Ensuring long-term energy security by providing sufficient high-quality energy supply at fair prices to support economic growth.
To Society and
Maintaining an excellent corporate standing in Thai society by exercising environmental stewardship of internationally accepted standards, and helping to improve the quality of life for community and the wider society.
Operating profitable business that leads to sustainable growth, while generating optimum returns.
Ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering world-class quality products and services at fair prices.
Conducting fair business practice with all partners while promoting trust, good relationship and cooperation to expand business capability and increase efficiency in long-term business partnership.
Promoting capability building professionally and ensuring employees' well-being is level with other leading companies.
Roles and Responsibilities toward Company's Stakeholders
PTT’s businesses concern several parties ranging from shareholders, directors, management, employees, creditors, customers, business partners, competitors, communities, the country, to the global society. Each party has different needs and desired interests. The policy for each stakeholder shall be established in accordance with their requirements.
- PTT has divided stakeholders into the following groups; public sector, society and communities, customers, investors, suppliers and partners, and employees. Stakeholders’ expectations and needs are to be compiled and managed, together with establishing relationship management. Communication channels shall be sufficient established for each group to communicate their needs and concerns.
- PTT has considered the welfare of its personnel. Their employment contracts shall be fair. Reasonable remuneration shall be appropriate to the employee’s capability and maintaining their motivation. Training and development shall be provided to enhance the performance of employees. A decent work environment shall be in place, as must safety standards. Work discipline shall be in place, as is thorough attention to PTT personnel’s well-being. An appropriate compensation schemes shall be drawn up if, under any circumstance, a PTT personnel must cease working for the company.
- PTT had a commitment to its consumers to relentlessly develop its products and services and set fair prices in keeping with circumstances. In accordance with the Consumer Protection law and Anti-Monopoly law, PTT shall not take advantage of consumers. In its treatment of business partners, PTT shall conduct fair businesses without taking advantage of business partners; mutual interests are always to be taken into consideration.
- PTT shall establish a Corporate Social Responsibility department to provide and contribute while benefiting communities and society as a whole. PTT shall have an environmental preservation and maintain safety in its operations, notably for environmental impacts potentially arising from its businesses. PTT shall also have an appropriate plan for responding to accidents and shall prepare sustainable remedial plans to protect the environment and maintain its reputation in the community.
- PTT shall establish an efficient system in support of its anti-fraud and corruption actions so as to ensure that the management recognizes the significance of such actions while conforming to the anti-fraud and corruption measures
- The Board shall consistently and continuously come up with public relations to convey PTT’s consideration of and concern for its stakeholders.
- Who we are
- Our Organization
- Quality Management Systems
- Awards and Recognition
Good Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance Structure
Corporate Governance of PTT
- Corporate Governance Policy
- Complaint & Whistleblowing Policy
- Internal Control Policy
- Risk Management
- Responsibility to Stakeholders
- PTT Anti-Fraud and Corruption Policy
- PTT Group Anti-Fraud and Corruption Policy
- Message from CEO
- PTT Group Way of Conduct
- PTT Compliance
- Criteria and Verification of the Qualifications of Persons Entering into Transactions with PTT
- Information Disclosure
- Internal Audit
- Company Visits
- Privacy Center