Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and review PTT’s risk management and corporate stakeholder management policies and scopes.
- Supervise and support risk management and stakeholder management practices in line with strategies and business goals as well as prevailing circumstances.
- Provide recommendations, monitor, and evaluate risk management and stakeholder management for further implementation of the Corporate Plan and Risk Management Committee (CPRC) (management level).
- Review risk management outcome reports and provde recommendations on risks, including specifi cations of control measures or mitigation plans and development of the risk management system to CPRC for continued efficiency.
- Review reports of corporate stakeholder management outcomes and provide recommendations on relevant plans to extend positive outcomes or minimize/
offset potential impacts on stakeholders, including development of the stakeholder management system for CPRC to ensure continued efficiency.
- Support the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and Chief Stakeholder Officer (CSO) in achieving PTT’s corporate risk management and stakeholder management goals.
- Report risk management outcomes and stakeholder management outcomes to the Board at least every quarter. For factors or events with potential significant impacts on PTT, the Board must be notified immediately.
- Screen and comment before submitting for the Board’s approval contractual items that are complicated businesswise and contain risks potentially affecting PTT or potentially and signifi cantly affecting PTT’s stakeholders, as endorsed by the Management
- Screen and comment on investment agenda:
- PTT’s and PTT Group’s wholly-owned investment projects with investment values exceeding THB 5 billion presented to the Board for approval.
- PTT’s investment projects in companies where it holds less than 100% shares and those not SET-listed, with investment values exceeding THB 5 billion, presented to the Board for approval before PTT’s representative votes in the shareholders’meetings or board meetings in question.
- Investment with risks potentially significantly impacting PTT or its stakeholders, as endorsed by the Management Committee.
- Define and review the corporate innovation policy.
- Provide recommendations and guidelines for themonitoring and assessment of the long-term and annual innovation management master plan for further implementationThe Enterprise Risk Management Committee should meet at least once a quarter.
- Supervise and promote implementation under the innovation policy and master plan to ensure that the annual operation plan can achieve its goals.
- Report the results of the implementation outcomes of creative thinking and innovation to the Board for acknowledgement at least every quarter.
- To define and review the customer and market management framework.
- To supervise, promote, and support operations under the customer and market management framework to achieve the set goals according to the business direction
- To report the performance of customer and market management to the Board for acknowledgment at least every quarter.
- Hold at least one meeting each quarter.
- Perform other Board-assigned duties.
Nevertheless, The Audit committee and the Office of Corporate Audit are responsible for The Enterprise Risk Management System assessment.
- Who we are
- Our Organization
- Quality Management Systems
- Awards and Recognition
Good Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance Structure
- Corporate Governance of PTT
- Information Disclosure
- Internal Audit
- Company Visits
- Privacy Center