- Mother stations serve as the key stations for compressing and filling tank trucks with NGV for delivery to daughter stations run by PTT and private owners
- Daughter stations lie beyond transmission pipeline routes, calling for NGV transport from mother stations by NGV tank trucks
- Conventional stations lie along transmission pipeline routes and can provide continuous service without having to rely on NGV tank trucks.
- PTT-invested stations are those whose construction represents PTT Plc's investment, including preparation of fitting equipment for NGV sale. Most of these carry the PTT logo.
- Stations invested by the private sector covering construction and preparation of applicable equipment for NGV sale. These stations carry either the PTT logo or other logos.
By station format
- Stand-alone NGV stations, which lie along transmission pipeline routes and can provide continuous service without having to rely on NGV tank trucks
- NGV stations on the compounds of regular gasoline service stations or LPG service stations, or both, are key stations for compressing and filling tank trucks with NGV for delivery to daughter stations run by PTT and private owners
- NGV stations dedicated to ex-pipeline vehicles are NGV-refilling points for transport operators located along pipeline routes for their own convenience. These stations specialized in NGV Plus under DOEB's announcement, which improves vehicle efficiency.
- Gas Business
- International Trading Business
Technology and Engineering Business
- Innovation and Digital
- Engineering and Project Management
- EECi @ Wangchan Valley Project
- Businesses Invested through PTT Group Companies