The PTT Group SSHE Strategic Objectives of 2020 have been developed in alignment with corporate strategy. The environmental targets consist of two dimensions:
1) Eco, which focuses on reducing PTT's ecological footprint throughout product life-cycles and within the production processes, and
2) Operational Eco-Efficiency, which aims to elevate the company's environmental performance to meet with international standards and best practices of leading global companies.
|Indicators||2020 Strategic Objectives|
||Zero increase of absolute emission growth rate by 2020|
|Volume of hazardous waste-to-landfill||*Zero industrial waste-to-landfill|
|Direct and indirect greenhouse gas emission||** Reduce PTT Group GHG emission by 20% annually based on business as usual (BAU) until 2030|
Reduce water consumption in high-risk areas and prevent water consumption from increasing in high-risk areas.
*Excluding industrial waste from the following operations
1. In the event that the Department of Industrial Works or Government Agencies prohibits industrial waste to be disposed by other means.
2. In the event that the industrial waste cannot be reused due to a lack of available technology in the country to support the process.
This is in line with the Zero Waste to Landfill Achievement Award by the Department of Industrial Works
**In 2019, PTT Group revised the PTT Group Greenhouse Gas & Climate Target, to align with PTT Group Clean & Green Strategy.
Furthermore, PTT has developed a system to monitor and manage environmental, occupational, safety and quality laws. The system covering laws database and QSHE procedures can be accessed by all PTT relevant departments to acknowledge about relevant laws and regulations in their operations; thereby complying with local laws to minimize chances of violation. PTT manager and officer can immediately design the operational plans in accordance with existing and newly adopted laws.
- Human Rights Management
- Sustainable Human Resource Management
- Security, Safety and Occupational Health
- Corporate Citizenship