Since 2020, PTT updated our methodology in disclosing sustainability-related information to stakeholders to align with the requirements of the “Annual Report 2021 (56-1 One Report)” under Section 3 Driving Business for Sustainability, Part 1 Business Operations and Performance, and to make the disclosure available on our website, www.pttplc.com, under the Sustainability section. We strive to communicate information on our sustainability performance that is accurate, complete, correct, reliable, consistent with actual business operations, and can be traced back to its original source. The disclosure covers information from the environmental, social, and governance dimensions, and is comprehensive of the challenges that impact PTT’s business operations as well as our various stakeholder groups – including government agencies, communities and society, investors, customers, suppliers and business partners, and employees. As such, stakeholders can access transparent, complete, and sufficient information to aid in informed decision-making.
PTT’s current reporting follows;
- The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and Oil and Gas Sector Disclosure (OGSD) standards. The report was developed in accordance with the GRI Standards: Core Option, containing a comprehensive level of coverage based on core indicators so that information disclosed is appropriate and relevant to the business.
- Sustainability performance reporting covers all three dimensions of long-term value creation according to the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) standard of “Measuring Stakeholder Capitalism: Towards Common Metrics and Consistent Reporting of Sustainable Value Creation.”
- Response to stakeholder interests, we provide an advanced level of reporting on our implementation progress and developments with regards to the United Nations Global Compact’s (UNGC) Ten Principles, which covers issues related to human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption. Additional information and details can be found here at Sustainability Network
- Exploring the use of the Integrated Reporting (IR) Framework and its value in representing the interconnected relationship between business and sustainability. This approach can be further applied to future developments of an organization's performance framework.
- Report our operational performance on climate change with guidance from the Recommendation of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosure (TCFD).
- Committed to be part of the global effort in promoting sustainable development. We always keep in mind how our business supports the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
For the 11th consecutive year, PTT has engaged an independent external agency to review and provide assurance of our sustainability disclosure for completeness, accuracy, reliability, and transparency. Details of the Assurance Statement can be found her
Information on sustainability performance in the economic, social, and environmental areas can be found here. Full details of PTT’s financial management and PTT’s performance are published annually in the Financial Report and 2021 Annual Report (56-1 One Report), respectively. Furthermore, PTT has developed a reader satisfaction survey, which is disclosed under Section 3 Driving Business for Sustainability in Part 1 Business Operations and Performance based on 56-1 One Report.
Remark: There were no significant changes to the organization’s size, structure, ownership, or supply chain in 2021GRI102-10
PTT’s sustainability performance has been assessed and benchmarked by investors/institutions at both the national and global levels. The following are the key results:
Benchmarking / rating
2021 Assessment Results
|PTT listed on Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) for 10th consecutive year, with scored 81* (out of 100) in the 2021 S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment|
*Score date: Nov 12, 2021